Please include a current resumé for the nominee including the following information in your nomination:
- Your name and address
- Full name and date of birth of nominee
- Business address of nominee
- Nominee’s academic background and education
- Nominee’s employment history (position, organization, duties, dates)
- Nominee’s publications, patents, unpublished reports, papers presented at meetings
- Nominee’s honors and awards
- Scientific achievements for which the candidate is nominated for this award
Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Deadline & Decision
Please send your nominations by email to Polymer International: email@example.com before 31st October 2019.
Nominees must be up to 10 years post-PhD* on 31st December 2019, and must be available to present an award lecture at MACRO 2020.
The winner will be selected by members of the scientific committee representing Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division.
*career breaks will be considered on an individual case basis