Please include a current resumé for the nominee including the following information in your nomination:
- Your name and address
- Full name and date of birth of nominee
- Business address of nominee
- Nominee’s academic background and education
- Nominee’s employment history (position, organization, duties, dates)
- Nominee’s publications, patents, unpublished reports, papers presented at meetings
- Nominee’s honors and awards
- Scientific achievements for which the candidate is nominated for this award
*Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Deadline & Decision
Please send your nominations by email to Polymer International: email@example.com before 30th October 2017.
Nominees must be under age 40 on 31st December 2017, and must be available to present an award lecture at MACRO 2018.
The winner will be selected by members of the scientific committee representing Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division.
Previous PI-IUPAC Award Winners:
Polymer International publishes new developments in all branches of macromolecular science and technology. It covers original research on biopolymers, polymer chemistry, polymer physics and industrial polymer science. Learn more