Publish your work open access in five easy steps
- Distinguish yourself. Register for an ORCID iD and associate it to your manuscript when you submit.
- During submission, be sure to provide information on any funding you’ve received.
Tip: Many funders and institutions require that you also include this detail in your article. It’s a good idea to add this to your manuscript so you’re fully compliant.
- Retain copyright of your work with an open access agreement. All of Wiley’s fully open access journals and most of Wiley’s subscription journals with the OnlineOpen option publish open access articles under a Creative Commons License.
- See which Creative Commons license is right for you and your funder or institution.
- Check that the open access icon and the Creative Commons license type are displayed on your article.
- Wiley will automatically submit articles to PMC where appropriate.